Apply for a Grant
Presently, grants from the Fund for Carbon County (created by the Founder’s board) are made available during a spring grant cycle. Grants from donor-advised funds can be distributed at any time at the donor’s request.
The next grant application deadline is March 20, 2020 at 12pm.
Scouts – Visit the Scouting Support Fund page to learn more and apply for grants or camperships.
Pre-K, Kindergarten programs and others – Visit the Penny Allison Early Childhood Fund to learn more and apply for $250-$500 mini-grants.
All others – See guidelines below and apply to our general fund (the Fund for Carbon County) or the Carbon Creative Arts Fund online here
- 501(c)(3) nonprofit organizations are encouraged to apply. If you do not have a 501(c)(3) status, please contact CCCF’s director to see if it might still be possible for you to apply.
- If applicant is not the Chief Executive Officer themselves, he or she should have authorization from the CEO to apply on the organization’s behalf.
- Applicants are welcome to request all manner of support, including program, capital, and operational support.
- All fields of community service are eligible for funding consideration.
- The project, program, or activities for which funding is sought should be completed within the 12 month period following the grant award. As part of the grant agreement, the organization should expect to provide a brief follow-up report.
- Applicants are strongly encouraged to list other resources, including in-kind support, in their budgets. CCCF may fund a project 100%, however, we encourage collaboration and like to see other resources committed.
- There is no specific grant amount range, however, applicants may reference the list of past grants to see what has been awarded.
If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to contact us. We’re here to help.