Apply for a Grant
The Grant Cycle is now closed. We were thrilled with the number of strong applications! Please stay tuned for details on the Grant Award ceremony at the Weissport Pavilion May 25th!
Guidelines for Grants
- 501(c)(3) nonprofit organizations are encouraged to apply. If you do not have a 501(c)(3) status, please contact CCCF’s director to see if it might still be possible for you to apply.
- If applicant is not the Chief Executive Officer themselves, he or she should have authorization from the CEO to apply on the organization’s behalf.
- Applicants are welcome to request all manner of support, including program, capital, and operational support.
- All fields of community service are eligible for funding consideration.
- The project, program, or activities for which funding is sought should be completed within the 12 month period following the grant award. As part of the grant agreement, the organization should expect to provide a brief follow-up report.
- Applicants are strongly encouraged to list other resources, including in-kind support, in their budgets. CCCF may fund a project 100%, however, we encourage collaboration and like to see other resources committed.
- There is no specific grant amount range, however, applicants may reference the list of past grants to see what has been awarded.
Grant Cycles for Various Funds
Below are all of the funds at Carbon County Community Foundation that accept applications for funding. Most grants are awarded during a spring cycle, with the exception of the 20/20 Fund. Grants from donor-advised funds can be distributed anytime at the donors’ request.
|Fund||Area of Focus||Application Window||Grant(s) Awarded|
|20/20 Fund||All Areas||July-August||October|
|Fund for Carbon County||All Areas||February-March||June|
|Carbon County Creative Arts Fund||Creative Arts||February-March||June|
|Penny Allison Early Childhood Fund||Early Childhood Education||February-March||June|
|Scouting for Support Fund||Boy Scouts/Girl Scouts||February-March||June|
|Vahne’s Piggybank Fund||Children||Year Round||Quarterly|
|Anastasia Susko Memorial Scholarship Fund||Scholarship, Jim Thorpe ASD||February-March||May|
|Orioles Scouting Scholarship Fund||Scholarship, Boy/Girl Scout||February-March||May|
|Tyler Strong Memorial Scholarship Fund||Scholarship, Jim Thorpe ASD||February-March||May|
For more information about various fund or the application process, please contact CCCF at 1-855-545-1311 or email@example.com.