Apply for a Grant
Presently, grants from the Fund for Carbon County (created by the Founder’s board) are made available during a spring grant cycle. Grants from donor-advised funds can be distributed at any time at the donor’s request.
The next grant application deadline for the Fund for Carbon County is 11:59pm April 30, 2019.
- 501(c)(3) nonprofit organizations are encouraged to apply. If you do not have a 501(c)(3) status, please contact CCCF’s director to see if it might still be possible for you to apply.
- If applicant is not the Chief Executive Officer themselves, he or she should have authorization from the CEO to apply on the organization’s behalf.
- Applicants are welcome to request all manner of support, including program, capital, and operational support.
- All fields of community service are eligible for funding consideration.
- Applicants are strongly encouraged to list other resources, including in-kind support, in their budgets. CCCF may fund a project 100%, however, our evaluators want to encourage collaboration and like to see other resources committed.
- There is no specific grant amount range, however, applicants may reference the list of past grants to see what has been awarded.
- The application is a single-screen, online form. You cannot save and revisit your application; you must complete and submit your application in one sitting.
- It is recommended that you preview the information you will need to supply, prepare your responses in a word processor program (Microsoft Word or Google Docs), and revisit the online form once you have all of your information ready.
- The application requires you to submit two document uploads: a budget and a Board of Directors list. It is recommended that you prepare this information on letterhead and save these documents as pdf files.
If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to contact us. We’re here to help.