Apply for a Grant
Open Grant Cycles
No funds are accepting grant applications at this time. Please check back at a later date or schedule time to connect with Sharon Alexander, CCCF President, to discuss other funding opportunities that may be available through the Foundation.
Guidelines for Grants
- 501(c)(3) nonprofit organizations are encouraged to apply. If you do not have a 501(c)(3) status, please contact CCCF’s director to see if it might still be possible for you to apply.
- If applicant is not the Chief Executive Officer themselves, he or she should have authorization from the CEO to apply on the organization’s behalf.
- Applicants are welcome to request all manner of support, including program, capital, and operational support.
- All fields of community service are eligible for funding consideration.
- The project, program, or activities for which funding is sought should be completed within the 12 month period following the grant award. As part of the grant agreement, the organization should expect to provide a brief follow-up report.
- Applicants are strongly encouraged to list other resources, including in-kind support, in their budgets. CCCF may fund a project 100%, however, we encourage collaboration and like to see other resources committed.
- There is no specific grant amount range, however, applicants may reference the list of past grants to see what has been awarded.
Grant Cycles for Various Funds
|Fund||Area of Focus||Application Window||Grant(s) Awarded|
|20/20 Fund||All Areas||July-August||October|
|Fund for Carbon County||All Areas||February-March||June|
|Carbon County Creative Arts Fund||Creative Arts||February-March||June|
|Penny Allison Early Childhood Fund||Early Childhood Education||February-March||June|
|Scouting for Support Fund||Boy Scouts/Girl Scouts||February-March||June|
|Vahnne’s Piggybank Fund||Children||Year-Round||Quarterly|
|Anastasia Susko Memorial Scholarship Fund||Scholarship, Jim Thorpe ASD||February-March||May|
|Orioles Scouting Scholarship Fund||Scholarship, Boy/Girl Scout||February-March||May|
|Tyler Strong Memorial Scholarship Fund||Scholarship, Jim Thorpe ASD||February-March||May|