Apply for a Grant
Open Grant Cycles
The Carbon County Community Foundation invites all area non profit organizations to submit an application for this year’s 20/20 Fund Grant cycle. Qualified applicants will be invited to present at the 20/20 Circle Annual Meeting in October, where members will vote on the community project they would like to fund with a grant of $3,000. Generally, preference is given to projects or programs that can be fully funded by this grant.
Applications are due September 30th. Apply Now.
Guidelines for Grants
- 501(c)(3) nonprofit organizations are encouraged to apply. If you do not have a 501(c)(3) status, please contact CCCF’s director to see if it might still be possible for you to apply.
- If applicant is not the Chief Executive Officer themselves, he or she should have authorization from the CEO to apply on the organization’s behalf.
- Applicants are welcome to request all manner of support, including program, capital, and operational support.
- All fields of community service are eligible for funding consideration.
- The project, program, or activities for which funding is sought should be completed within the 12 month period following the grant award. As part of the grant agreement, the organization should expect to provide a brief follow-up report.
- Applicants are strongly encouraged to list other resources, including in-kind support, in their budgets. CCCF may fund a project 100%, however, we encourage collaboration and like to see other resources committed.
- There is no specific grant amount range, however, applicants may reference the list of past grants to see what has been awarded.
Grant Cycles for Various Funds
|Fund||Area of Focus||Application Window||Grant(s) Awarded|
|20/20 Fund||All Areas||July-August||October|
|Fund for Carbon County||All Areas||February-March||June|
|Carbon County Creative Arts Fund||Creative Arts||February-March||June|
|Penny Allison Early Childhood Fund||Early Childhood Education||February-March||June|
|Scouting for Support Fund||Boy Scouts/Girl Scouts||February-March||June|
|Vahnne’s Piggybank Fund||Children||Year-Round||Quarterly|
|Anastasia Susko Memorial Scholarship Fund||Scholarship, Jim Thorpe ASD||February-March||May|
|Orioles Scouting Scholarship Fund||Scholarship, Boy/Girl Scout||February-March||May|
|Tyler Strong Memorial Scholarship Fund||Scholarship, Jim Thorpe ASD||February-March||May|