Founded in 2010, the Interagency and Family Collaborative Board (IFCB) created a community-wide approach to address health and human services issues. To keep pace with change, the IFCB evolved, and this is reflected in our new name: the Carbon Collaborative.
Get more info here
Stay up-to-date on health and human services in Carbon County. Membership is open to qualified partners. Request to join or present at an upcoming meeting by clicking the button below and putting “Carbon Collaborative” in your email’s subject line.
- Co-Chair, Wayne Nothstein (Carbon County Commissioner)
- Co-Chair, Sue Ziegler (Carbon County Area Agency on Aging)
- Vice Chair, Jen Pantella (Community Volunteer)
- Secretary, Rosemarie Lister (St Lukes Univ Health Network)
- Treasurer, Cindy Lynd (Eastcentral PA Area Health Ed Center)
Unless noted, all meetings have been moved to a virtual format from 9-10:00am.
- April 14, 2021 – See Minutes below
- May 12, 2021 – See Minutes below
- September 8, 2021
- November 10, 2021