Carbon County Interagency and Family Collaborative Board
About the Carbon County IFCB:
The Interagency and Family Collaborative Board was founded in 2010.
Get more info. Join the group
Being a member of the Collaborative Board is the best way to stay up-to-date on who is doing what to address the health and human service needs of Carbon County, PA. Membership is free and open to any relevant partners in serving this region. Please contact the Board to request joining or presenting at a meeting.
- Secretary, Jill Geissinger (Children and Youth Services)
- Co-Chair, County Commissioner Wayne Nothstein
- Co-Chair, Keri Bryne (Penn State Cooperative Extension)
- Vice President, Tonya Heckman (Right from the Start)
- Treasurer, Cindy Lind (Eastcentral PA AHEC)
Please note: In an effort to facilitate communication and participation in the Collaborative Board, the Carbon County Community Foundation has offered to host this page for the group. While CCCF supports the mission of the Collaborative Board, the two organizations are distinct, separate, and not formally affiliated.
- Jan. 9, 2019 (9am at lPyramid Training Room 230 Ochre St., Lehighton)
- March 13, 2019 (9am at lPyramid Training Room 230 Ochre St., Lehighton)
- May 8, 2019 (9am at lPyramid Training Room 230 Ochre St., Lehighton)
- September 11, 2019
- November 13, 2019
Save the Date for the annual "Human Services Priorities Breakfast"
Date: Friday, April 26, 2019
Time: 8:30am – 11:30am
Location: Whispering Pines (1387 PA-903, Jim Thorpe, PA 18229)
Registration instructions here