NEPA Gives is a 24-hour giving extravaganza that’s all about giving back to your community. Now in its fourth year, this one-day giving event is the largest of its kind in Northeast Pennsylvania.
For 24 hours—from 7:00 p.m. to 7:00 p.m.—on Thursday, June 1, 2023 to Friday, June 2, 2023, donors may make secure donations to their favorite local nonprofit organizations through the NEPA Gives online platform. Donations to participating nonprofits will be enhanced with bonus funds provided by NEPA Gives sponsors—making donor dollars stretch further! Nonprofits will also be eligible for cash prizes. Registered 501(c)(3) nonprofit organizations serving residents in Northeastern Pennsylvania can participate in NEPA Gives. And, anyone can donate
NEPA Gives 2023 will take place June 1st – 2nd (7pm-7pm).
Learn how you can participate – either as a nonprofit or a donor – below.
Nonprofit Organizations & NEPA Gives
Registered 501c3 organizations that serve residents of Northeast Pennsylvania are eligible to participate in and receive donations through NEPA Gives 2023. An authorized representative should register your organization here. Once registered, you will also need to verify your organization’s charitable status and enter your banking information so donations can be transferred to you after the close of NEPA Gives. Complete your organization’s profile and let your supporters know to get ready to donate on June 1st and 2nd. On NEPA Gives day, share, share, share, and unlock those incentive prizes!
See below for key dates and deadlines. Register your nonprofit organization by March 24th and be entered to win a special bonus prize of $1,000!
Stay tuned for information about special Carbon County/NEPA Gives info event. You can also get more information at our Carbon County Community Forum on March 14th. In the meantime, contact the Carbon County Community Foundation at 610-730-2526 or email@example.com or schedule an appointment with CCCF President, Sharon Alexander to ask your questions and learn more.
|February 14th||Early Bird Registration Opens.||Early Bird Registration Fee: $25. Register here.|
10:00 AM -4:00 PM
|Carbon County Community ForumBlue Mountain Resort||Learn more about NEPA Gives.|
|March 24th||Early Bird Registration Ends.
Regular Registration Opens.
|Registration Fee: $50. Register here.|
|May 4th||Regular Registration Ends.
Late Registration Opens.
|Registration Fee: $100. Register here.|
|May 19th||All Nonprofit Registration Closed.||No Exceptions.|
|May 26th||Nonprofit Profiles Should be Completed||See the Nonprofit Toolkit|
|June 1st – June 2nd||NEPA Gives! (7:00 PM – 7:00 PM)||Official Website|
Donors & NEPA Gives
Thank you for your interest in supporting NEPA Gives 2023! There are a number of ways you can get involved.
1. Make a donation to your favorite Northeast PA organization through the NEPA Gives website anytime between 7:00 PM on June 1st and 7:00 PM on June 2nd. Before that day, you can see the list of participating organizations here. Don’t see your favorite organization listed? Encourage them to register to participate so they can benefit from NEPA Gives too!
2. Support Carbon County nonprofits with a matching gift. Organizations can unlock these funds throughout the day to help stretch donations even further. Your matching gift can go into a general fund or you can specify what types of organizations you’d like to support. Contact Sharon Alexander at 610-730-2526 or firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more.
3. Sign up as an individual fundraiser with a personal goal to support your favorite organization. Encourage your friends and family to donate to help meet your goal. Your selected organization can help you get signed up as a fundraiser.
3. Own a business that provides services to the area? Offer an incentive prize that can be unlocked by an organization throughout the day, like free lunch for staff or an advertising or marketing package. Or team up with your colleagues and sign up as a business fundraiser with an organization goal to support your favorite nonprofit.
4. And finally, volunteer on the NEPA Gives planning committee! This group helps to promote NEPA Gives to the region, plans events, and helps with a fun thank you program. Contact Sharon Alexander at 610-730-2526 or email@example.com to sign up.
However you choose to participate, THANK YOU for being part of NEPA Gives 2023!!