A message from CCCF President Amber Breiner:
With the goal of spending more time with my family and our photography and winery businesses, I have announced my intention to resign as President of the foundation in the spring of 2020. It has been my honor and privilege to serve the community foundation for the past two years. I’ve met a lot of good people, have grown personally and professionally, and I am proud of my achievements on behalf of CCCF. Since the foundation invited me to serve, we have:
- gone from 8 to 15 Founders
- added 4 operating Board members (including three professional advisors– a CPA, a banker, and an attorney)
- established the foundation as the first Carbon County-based Educational Improvement Organization qualified to receive contributions under the PA EITC program on behalf of local public schools
- launched 10 new funds (with more on the way!)
- engaged hundreds of new donors
- and have more than doubled our assets
Thanks to the support and commitment of our board, this has all been possible and we are committed to continuing our growth and support of the community– forever.
It is with great optimism and enthusiasm that we announce taking applications for a new leader. This is a wonderful opportunity for the right individual to earn a living while making a lasting difference in our community. Please share this posting with your contacts and anyone you think may be a good fit. We plan to accept applications through January 31 and aim to have our new leader in place in March. There will be a brief overlap period during which I look forward to introducing the new President to you all!
Thank you for your continued support,
Download Executive Director Job Description
To apply, please email resume, cover letter, and three references to email@example.com – position open until filled.